Thursday, December 21, 2006

Past. Present. Future

Yesterday I logged on to mmu online to check next sem's timetable. At that instant, I felt old...

So many semesters had passed by, now I'm about to register subjects for 3rd year final semester. It's the same procedure every sem but doing this now is so different.

I still remember years ago... I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs at home reading mmu's prospectus, particularly at the subject named -- mobile & satellite communication, under tele major. I was thinking... hmm... it could be interesting to learn that, even the title sounds cool... and lo! here I am now, delta already! and never would I thought a simple subject named "Electronics" will turn out to be hell~

Too many pictorial memories in my mind now, flashbacks... I'm learning all these years, not only academically but also about life. I've so many dreams that need to be completed, will I be able to make it? Inspirations. I place my fingers onto the keys & does it lead to my future? The first step is made, I shall explore musical wonders & rekindle this faraway dream. Time is short, I have lost myself in this world & here I shall stay, to spread these inspirations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo y so emo now. get a life la ah lian!


from yr 2 pandis :D:D:D

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?